FLOAT GLASS MELTING AND FORMING (ADVANCED TRAINING)
The training is dedicated to everyone in float glass production who needs a high-level understanding of the melting and forming processes as well as the related defects.
The course will give an overview of what the best practices are and the theory behind them.
- Float glass properties
- Raw materials and batch preparation
- Melting, fining and homogenization
- Combustion and emissions
- Furnace operation
- Energy consumption
- Interactive session on some fl oat glass melting parameters
- Furnace operation and defects
- Float glass forming best practices
- Float batch chemistry and optimization
- Float bath related defects
The 6th participant from the same company can join FOR FREE. Prices exclude tax and duties.