FLOAT GLASS MELTING AND FORMING (ADVANCED TRAINING)
The training is dedicated to everyone in float glass production who needs a high-level understanding of the melting and forming processes of float glass.
A general overview will be given of the main characteristics of float glass production focusing on the melting and forming operation, with the defects related to these processes also described.
- Float glass properties
- Melting, fining and homogenization
- Combustion and emissions
- Furnace operation
- Energy consumption
- Interactive session on some float glass melting parameters
- Furnace operation and defects
- Float glass forming basics
- Float bath chemistry
- Float bath related defects
When onsite, price includes 4 lunches and 1 dinner. It excludes tax and duties.
Are you joining with 5 other colleagues? The 6th participant can join for free. Contact us to get a 15% discount.