SUSTAINABILITY AND ENERGY SAVINGS (INTRODUCTORY TRAINING)
Complying with sustainability targets derived from the Paris climate agreement means that the glass industry is looking at options to lower CO2 emissions and improve energy efficiency.
We will discuss the various options (both for short and longer-term) from the perspective of efficiency, technology readiness and potential side-effects.
- Options for CO2 emission reduction
- Energy consumption (benchmarking) and CO2 emission (direct and indirect) of glass production
- Alternative sustainable fuels and their implication on glass quality, energy consumption, emissions, and furnace lifetime
- Influence of the furnace design on energy consumption and CO2 emission
- Raw material selection and impact on CO2 footprint
- Waste heat recovery
- CO2 capture and utilization
When onsite, price includes 2 lunches and 1 dinner. It excludes tax and duties.
Are you joining with 5 other colleagues? The 6th participant can join for free. Contact us to get a 15% discount.